Your house is singularly the most important investment decision you will make in your lifetime outside of whom you choose as your partner.
Entrusting someone with the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver the best possible result that reflects your visions and meets your requirements is also of the utmost importance.
The design and construction of a home involves complex processes and procedures which consequently demands the services of an experienced and skilled person. Anthony Rechichi has amassed almost 20 years of experience in the industry and has crafted a broad depth of knowledge and relishes these challenges. During this time he has been responsible for the design of hundreds of beautifully crafted homes and residences and this sets him apart from his competitors.
Designing beautiful homes is an important part of his business.
His personal involvement with every facet and detail of every projects at all times is the focal point of his business. Anthony provides a boutique, highly personal service involving individually tailored and innovative design solutions. At all times you will be dealing with Anthony throughout the entire process and the design of your home will not be subordinated down to a sales representative of a large company.
A full comprehensive service for the design of your house includes the following:
• Initial meeting/s on site and development of a design brief based on the initial meeting.
• Site analysis and investigation.
• A schematic design based on the design brief and subsequent meetings with you.
• Developed design drawings and investigation of design alternatives leading to a comprehensive set of drawings sufficient for lodgement for approval with council and including liaisons with council before and during the approval phase and any necessary liaisons with other consultants.
• Preparation of detailed working drawings involving liaisons with all necessary consultations and lodgement for a building permit.
• Landscape design.
• Lighting design.
• Energy efficient design and sustainability considerations that involves the investigation of and implementation of renewable energy practices that lead to energy efficiency compliance and certification.
• Contract administration of the construction process including the selection of a suitable builder via a tender process or a negotiated contract, and ensuring compliance with and adherence to the building contract during construction.
• In addition to the full service described above the following services can also be added.
• For those clients whom are more budget weary, they are able to subtract from their shopping cart any of the above mentioned services that are not considered necessary, thus tailoring the service to their specific requirements and budget.
• Flexible fee arrangements and terms.