If you are thinking of renovating your house or planning extensions to it and not quite sure what to do, then our small project option is designed to meet your needs.
The small project option shall provide you with the following:
- • Initial meeting on site and a developed design brief based on the initial meeting.
- • A schematic design based on the design brief and subsequent meetings with you.
- • Developed design drawings sufficient for lodgement for approval with council and including liaisons with council before and during the approval phase and any necessary liaisons with other consultants such as engineers.
- • Preparation of detailed working drawings involving liaisons with all necessary consultations and lodgement for a building permit.
- • In addition, if you require management advice of the actual construction such as which builder to use and/or to ensure that the builder adheres to and complies with the approved drawings during construction, additional fees can be negotiated.
- • This service is designed as a no fuss service aimed at getting a great outcome for those on a budget. We have flexible fee arrangements and terms.
Please contact us with details of your property and we'll respond with a quote and further details.